Paul is a businessman, an active community advocate, youth leader and family man who has lived in the 17th District of Clark County for over 30 years. Having employed several workers and labored with multiple diverse small businesses over the years, he also has had personal experience with the devastating impact of excessive taxation and government intrusion and regulation into private sector businesses.
- Paul owned three retail stores and a manufacturing plant with 17 employees for 12 years.
- He worked for a local manufacturer and retailer, with positions in Sales and Management including VP of Marketing.
- Paul has served as a Washington State Legislator, House of Representatives, District 17, 2010-2012.
- Paul has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- Graduated Parkrose High School, Portland, Oregon
- Evergreen School Board, 11 years
- Lifetime Boy Scout Leader
- Rotary Member
Paul and his wife Lori have been married for 36 years and have five children and six grandchildren, Mackenzie, Coby, Brynn, Kate, Shea and Cole! All his children graduated from Mountain View High School and have attended a variety of colleges and trade schools. Paul is proud to have raised his family in the 17th District of Washington State. He believes that Southwest Washington is a great place to live and wants to improve the quality of life in Vancouver for the next generations. This is why he is seeking re-election in November 2012.